The Notifications module allows you to configure Jenkins to notify other applications about various build phases. It requires the Jenkins notification plugin.
- Component: notifications
Macro: notification Entry Point: jenkins_jobs.notifications
Defines an HTTP notification endpoint.
Requires the Jenkins Notification Plugin.
- format (str) – notification payload format, JSON (default) or XML
- event (str) – job events that trigger notifications: started, completed, finalized or all (default)
- url (str) – URL of the endpoint
- timeout (int) – Timeout in milliseconds for sending notification request (30 seconds by default)
- retries (int) – Nr of times to retry sending notification in case sending notification fails. (0 by default)
- log (int) – Number lines of log messages to send (0 by default). Use -1 for all (use with caution).
notifications: - http: url: http://example.com/jenkins_endpoint format: xml event: completed timeout: 40000 log: -1 retries: 5