The view nested module handles creating Jenkins Nested views.
To create a nested view specify
nested in the
to the Nested View definition.
- name (str): The name of the view.
- view-type (str): The type of view.
- description (str): A description of the view. (default ‘’)
- filter-executors (bool): Show only executors that can
execute the included views. (default false)
- filter-queue (bool): Show only included jobs in builder
queue. (default false)
- views (list): The views to nest.
- default-view (str): Name of the view to use as the default from the
nested ones. (the first one by default)
- columns (list): List of columns to be shown in view. (default empty
- name: All